These smoked salmon rolls make great party finger food, don’t you agree? They kind of look like sushi made out of smoked salmon and sour crème rolled up inside a pancake. They look amazing if you serve them exactly like sushi on a square or rectangular plate. Another great thing about them is that you can make them the day before your house party, keep them wrapped in a plastic wrap and refrigerated and the slice them up right before your guests arrive. On the plus side, you can serve these healthy salmon rolls with a vinaigrette dip or use mustard mayo or even horseradish instead.
- Smoked salmon fillets (200g)
- 2 Eggs
- Corn flour (2 tablespoons)
- Sour cream (150g)
- Olive oil
- Spread some olive oil on a frying pan and preheat it.
- Mix the eggs along with the corn flour, until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the mixture in the frying pan and fry it until you get solid pancake shape.
- Place the fried pancake on a cooking paper.
- Spread the sour cream on top of it.
- Chop the salmon fillets into small pieces and spread them on top of the sour cream.
- Chop the dill and add it on top.
- Roll the pancake and put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- After it is cooled, cut it into 1 cm slices.
- Use the remaining dill for decoration.